Friday, November 25, 2011

le Renard

I have to say, I have not taken my own advice. I have been neither "merry" nor "Mary."  I have not been too thankful this season.  I do indeed have much much to be thankful for.  However, right now all I can focus on is that I do not have a home.  I know that this suffering is slight compared to what some have suffered for Christ.  But I do feel that I am suffering and it is for him.

"Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed."

..................and again...................

As they were walking along the road, a man said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.”
 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”
 
I feel this very deeply as a wife and mother.  I long for my own den.  Dear Jesus, please send me and quickly.
 
Amen amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment